9/02/2016

What messages do you think you send through your clothing? What about other people? What messages do you think they send through the clothes they wear?

I think the messages I send through my clothing choices are all very unique. When I decide to wear a dress I feel like the message that is being sent is that I feel good about myself, but when I wear big t-shirts and leggings I'm putting a totally different message , saying that I feel insecure and unsure about myself. When I ask others opinions on the two different outfits they have different opinions obviously. When I get the answers back for the dress they give back positive comments and surprisingly I got good comments on the t-shirts and leggings. I think the message that they got was that I dress however i want and I don't care and I like that and I keep that in mind when I get ready.

No comments: