8/26/2016

What 'needs' do you think clothing satisfies? Physical Needs?Emotional Needs? Other Needs?

I think you can use clothes as an outlet to express who you are or you can try and fit in to a certain group so you won't be judged. clothing is also expressed during all the seasons, like during the summer you would wear shorts, tank tops, short sleeved shirts, crop tops, dresses, skirts or anything to keep cool. even though you dress with the seasons you also try and wear something your style or try to keep up with the fashion trends, but it doesn't have to be that way. I think that the emotional needs of clothes are important because your clothes obviously state who you are, so I think that clothing satisfies emotional needs. I feel like you have to be emotionally satisfied in my opinion because you can dress really nice or cute but you probably won't feel attached to it or won't feel like it's you.  

No comments: