11/18/2016

trendy hair

Cambio
 Short hair is becoming more popular lately, and i am not saying this just because, the only reason i bring this up is that i just recently cut my hair this short like in the picture of Lucy Hale. Short hair is amazing, it feels great, especially when its easier to maintain and cutting off all the dead hair because i bleached my hair then put the color purple in my hair and went back to black and you can imagine how ugly it felt. When i cut my hair, it felt so much better and it feels like a fresh start because i had the same long hair and haircut since freshman year so i'm like you know what  i need to cut it but i want something different and honestly it was the best decision i made only for $15. so if you ever want to cut your hair, don't be afraid of what others think and be a risk taker like i was when i decided to get a haircut. If you want to see the stages of my hair you can follow me on instagram @_athiena. thanks for reading my blogs it means so much to me.

No comments: